Open to all women of all denominations, cultures, and ethnicity
Women of Worth (W.O.W. Ministries) endeavors to create an atmosphere where women can have a safe haven to engage in fellowship with other Kingdom-minded women believers.
Women of Worth (W.O.W. Ministries) will encourage unity and fellowship, and to bring wholeness and balance to the lives of women by ministering to their mind, body and spirit. Together, we will empower, strengthen, and encourage women to walk in their full potential and purpose in God.
Women of Worth (W.O.W. Ministries) will aim to nurture, impact, influence, and embrace women from all denominations and cultures, whose purpose is to advance the Kingdom of God and His righteousness. W.O.W. Ministries will equip Godly leaders in an atmosphere where women will find their value and worth.
1. Book Bag School Give-Away - Give away 100-200 Book Bags, along with school supplies to those in need
2. Food Pantry - Provide perishable and non-perishable food items for the community. Open to the general public. Open every Wednesday from 2pm - 7pm.
3. Community Dinner - Free Dinners provided for the community on a monthly basis
4. Mentorship - Provide women with guidance, support, and encouragement
5. Job Fair - To assist the community in their job search